Sunday, March 10, 2013

Link of the Day: A Rally Cry for the US to Catch Up to the Chinese in Africa


The China Africa Project
Eric Olander and Cobus Van Staden run the best Sino-Africa podcast there is over at the China Africa Project. Every week they go over three issues, sometimes with a guest or two, and the podcast is required listening for anyone interested in Sino-Africa affairs (Hence my weekly twitter recommendation that their podcasts are "Must. Listen."). While I might not always agree with their analysis, I can vouch for the intelligence and engaging personalities of these two gentlemen. Their latest episode is fantastic, especially because Eric mentions a little argument we had over twitter concerning the U.S. versus China. I highly recommend it.

Full disclosure: I used to work with the China Africa Project, I consider Eric a friend and a mentor, and I hope to work for the U.S. government in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment