The triumphant debut of the Cowries and Rice Podcast, the second best China-Africa podcast you ever heard!
What are the perceptions of China-Africa relations? What do Africans and Chinese, in particular, think of that relationship? We are glad you asked that! Listen to this episode of the Cowries and Rice podcast as the speakers commit all sorts of cardinal sins about social science research; generalizing based on anecdotes and incomplete data, and making claims that are not exactly reviewed by a scholarly body! Dangerous!
- Dr. Kalu
- An African Student in China by John Emmanuel Hevi
- The Dragon's Embrace: the Chinese Communists and Africa by John Emmanuel Hevi
- Africans in China: A Sociocultural Study and Its Implications on Africa-China Relations by Adams Bodomo
- African Pentecostal Migrants in China: Marginalization and the Alternative Geography of a Mission Theology by Heidi Østbø Haugen
- Ghetto at the Center of the World: Chungking Mansions, Hong Kong by Gordon Mathews
- SADC: Upcoming Lecture by Prof. Yoon Jung Park! Happy 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington! by Sino-Africa DC